THP TRADING POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenVanned

Banned
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]The Hot Pepper Trading Post![/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]1.) Trade anything for anything pepper related.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]2.) Trade pepper related for pepper related.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]3.) Trade pepper related for anything.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]4.) Post your Item with a detailed description or a picture and what you may be interested in.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]5.) All items must be open for negotiation no "I want this and this only". We want to exchange our stuff.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]6.) If you trade your item please edit your post and let others know the item is gone.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7.) If you are interested in an Item quote the members post and post your offer.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]8.) Offers should be approved or denied with shipping details worked out via PM.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]9.) If your offer is accepted edit your post to let everyone know your item is gone.[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]10.) Serious traders only!![/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Improvements and suggestions welcome!![/background]

I love spicy food and a couple months ago started growing with about 30 plants going. I've got limited types (Jalapeno, orange habs, serrano, fatalli) and just got some great pods from megaspokaneman on this site. I'm in my 40's and I feel like a kid again, getting stuff in the mail and sending stuff off. I've got a couple hundred d/c-vertigo comics (most complete stories). I initially thought I'd like to trade some complete runs for some seeds to increase the number of types of plants I have but I'd like to get the pods to make sure what i'm getting. If someone's interested and is looking for a particular vertigo story, I'd like to trade for some trinidad scorpions, devil's tongue, and/or yellow 7 pots.

This topic is a bit pointless, it's like you are trying to start a forum category, not start a topic. You can already trade here, so we don't need this post to trade in. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back