• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Throw Heat's 2024 Pain Factory

This thread is going to be a photo dump of my 2024 season. Expect lots and lots of photos as things progress throughout the summer.

IMG_0824.jpeg

Luna is already on guard duty just 2 days after transplanting.

IMG_0823.jpeg

Big Olive Mama. This was a personal favorite from 2023, and I knew I had to grow them again this year.

IMG_0819.jpeg

MA Purple. This is my first year growing this variety. I'm definitely loving the purple foliage on this one.

IMG_0818.jpeg

White Knight. This was a freebie seed pack that was thrown in with one of my orders, and since I seem to have incredible luck with freebie seeds, I had to grow them this year.

nice dog ❤️
chilli plants look good as well :D

That's my Luna-tic. She is deaf and a little bit on the crazy side, but she is still a great dog. She has been a loyal companion and my shadow for almost 9 years now. She just isn't really meant for polite society.

😂😂😂

And speaking of that photo, yesterday I learned that posting pictures of pets with pepper plants violates an unwritten rule on r/HotPeppers.

IMG_0843.jpeg

Gatekeepers gonna gatekeep, pretty much.🤡💩

tough titty - go ahead and post pics of Luna, that arsehole isn't on here any more :rofl:

Oh, he was a member of THP at one point? I scrolled through a little bit of his Reddit post history, and there were so many red flags. So nothing of value was really lost by him blocking me. And if he isn't on this forum anymore, GOOD.😂

Oh, he was a member of THP at one point? I scrolled through a little bit of his Reddit post history, and there were so many red flags. So nothing of value was really lost by him blocking me. And if he isn't on this forum anymore, GOOD.😂

I thought he was on here, shame he won't see the arsehole comment :lol:

Back