misc throw the book at me

A year or so ago as I was cruising hot sauce web sites I found a "how to start a hot sauce business" book a guy had written and self published and was selling at $100 a pop. It may have been salsa and not hot sauce. Now i can't find it again and don't know what my search phrase was on google. Anybody know it?

darthcarl said:
A year or so ago as I was cruising hot sauce web sites I found a "how to start a hot sauce business" book a guy had written and self published and was selling at $100 a pop. It may have been salsa and not hot sauce. Now i can't find it again and don't know what my search phrase was on google. Anybody know it?

save your $100 bucks and use it for the company. You have a great source right here to ask - that's what i'm doing. Unfortunately I have no advice - just starting myself!

Carl - You are probably thinking about the book by the folks behind the Zesy Best show - They also make a line of sauces called Jazz Honey Hot Sauces - you should be able to find the book from searching on those two things.

Otherwise, Huvason is right, this is a great resource.

Back