• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

THSC's Afterburner

ok here's the one i really wanted to try since lots of people have done vids of nagasav but no one has done a vid of afterburner . so here it is.

look: 9/10 as someone else said in a review of it, cant remember who probably Iggy. the label is simple but sadistic at the same time with that dude just floating around in space.
consistency: 7/10 their is a lot of seeds in this sauce so when eating strait the seeds can get stuck in your moth.
Taste: 8-9/10 love the taste the birdseyes and the bonnets realy come through.
heat: 6-7/10 heats quite good for only having birdseyes and bonnets it made the front of the tongue hurt quite a bit. burn starts out in the back and tip of tongue but moves in to the middle of tongue then finishes off in the front. burn lasts about 10 minutes.

good on? almost everything i mean i just had it on a smokie but i bet it would work really well with a soup.

and for the occasion of first open on cam i brought out the big knife lol

thanks Neil for the awesome sauce.

good review mate......

I really need to get a good web cam and do some YT stuff.....:)

I love the afterburner and enjoy it on a good lamb roast of lamb cutlet..

You gotta stop cringing when you eat stuff. It looks like the sauces taste bad when you do that. I know they don't and its probably from the heat but try to match your expression with what you say.:P

too bad they only accept paypal State side, I don't trust it..

They got a few things that i'm interested in

But sounds pretty good :).. Nice review bro.

thanks, yea for paypall i have a seperate bank acct that i use for any transaction and it only has the ammount that im going to be useing for one purchase in it. its a pain in theass to get money in quickly but it works for long term perchases.

Paypal is pretty safe in my opinion. I've been using it for a couple of years now without any problems and I've done a lot of transactions through them. One of their offices is located close to me and I know some people who work there. I trust them to do the right thing.

N_FF, just a suggestion but if you want folks to take you serious you need to be up on your grammar and spelling. Unless your IGGY of course then it just adds to the legend. You might want to have your spell check turned on too. Tongue is one word I noticed you misspelled. Hope you get famous some day! Best of luck to ya.

yea i fixed that.now i think i did this tread when it was like 3 am or so so yea wasn't thinking right. and i cant spell worth crap anyways so ill try to keep the reviews working better. but normal posts cant be bothered lol.

N_FF said:
yea i fixed that.now i think i did this tread when it was like 3 am or so so yea wasn't thinking right. and i cant spell worth crap anyways so ill try to keep the reviews working better. but normal posts cant be bothered lol.

That's better. Only 14 mistakes now.......:P

Practice in front of a mirror if you can. The best is to video tape yourself and then watch that. You can pick up all the little things that distract from your message. Best of luck to you.

Back