• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest TIE-BREAKER! New Year New Food Throwdown

Who did the best challenging themselves with a new dish, and pulled it off... the best?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since yall are bringing up Taco bell. Does anyone else think that they were good back in the day? If i remember i loved there crunchy tacos and they had a huge nachos that was dope. You know times change and places get cheaper and cheaper. Its just not a world for a old man anymore.

fist.jpg

sicman said:
Since yall are bringing up Taco bell. Does anyone else think that they were good back in the day?
Yes. I worked for one for a while while I was in high school. I knew their meat was real (unlike McD's) as we cooked everything on-site back then. (I don't know if they still do or not, just saying I knew what was what back then and yes, we even cooked the taco shells.) I never hesitated to eat there as we were conscientious about keeping it clean and doing a good job. Of course, that much likely varied from store to store depending on who worked there, but ours was a good one.

We have cinnamon twisps all the time.
cinnamon twisp.jpg

It's a credit to both tinnie and zdecker that this is so close in voting.  Neither one has a crown yet...I bet their fingernails are gone!  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back