• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

TIME IS HERE FOR POTTING UP !

Well finally made it , potted up 3 from 1gal. to 7gal. got a caramel bih jolokia ,and Jays peach scorp/ghost ,brazilian ghost he's in the green house chilling .. gonna get the rest throughout the week saturday is garden planting , Judy's peach bhut s.s. , chocolate bhutlah , yellow primos and yellow brains , one row of mix strains . 

IMG_0583.JPG

heres 1 of 11 pods that set last week on a red bbg7 
IMG_0582.JPG

heres a yellow card scorpion that set last week , got him a nasty tail already ! 
IMG_0577.JPG

Epicfire said:
Those plants look nice good job!!
thanks !     :onfire:
obchili said:
I don't think that you need to pot those up.  I think boxing them up and shipping them here would be better?  No? :dance:

Seriously though, those look very nice.  Also jealous of the lil pods already.
been getting a few pods from them all winter , now there busting with warmth here !     :onfire:
meinchoh said:
Lookin' great, Frank!!!! You gotta big jump on the season already!
thanks my friend ! yeah i start soaking seeds last day of dec. sow jan.1st.  mama's shows come on t.v. nineteen kids and counting , and the voice , theres another one also , just can't remember it . but she's glued to the t.v. so i just slither on in the grow room and bask in the warmth and bright lights and get lost in the plants . once in a while peek out the window in the woods and see actually how cold it is out . !       :onfire:

mpicante said:
Frank simply fantastic buddy!!!!where's the CH.BS? FOR SECURITY PURPOSES I SHOULDNT HAVE ASKED.
no thats cool , their chilling out in the green house too . one is 30" tall already . not sure if i'm potting them or garden . got 5 tho and all healthy . def. potting the chocolate reaper tho .      :onfire:

mpicante said:
Frank simply fantastic buddy!!!!where's the CH.BS? FOR SECURITY PURPOSES I SHOULDN'T HAVE ASKED.

Chocolate Brainstrain ??
Is this someone's black project under development?

Secret.jpg

(Was is Judy that was working on them?)

Nice looking plants, in any event!

Back