• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce TNT Sauce

After watching Nesil's video review on TNT sauce ( THSC's TNT Youtube review )

I was curious and visit TNT sauce maker's web site ( Mich Web site )
The sauce is made by a nice Swiss "Chilemad" Mich.

I ordered several items from him including TNTs and super-hot powders.
After receiving the package I experienced with TNT several days.
So let me share with you my thoughts on the product with this mini-review.
(I'll post mini-review on the powders on separate thread).

Product name
TNT

Ingredients
Naga Morich 75%
25% Bhut Jolokia, Scorpion, Morouga etc
Olive Oil
Garlic
Anchovies
Sugar
Salt
Pepper
Vinegar
No-extracts, all "natural" home-made.

Product picture

from outside:

The creamy sauce

Color
TNT is a "creamy" red sauce just a little bit brighter than a red Bhut Jolokia.

Consistency
Medium thickness, very smooth (its velvet smoothness is also due to the olive oil),
very easy to handle on food: you can control easily the amount of sauce you want to add to the food.
From consistency point, the general feeling is like hot pepper puree mixed with a little olive oil.

Aroma
NAGAs, strong, LIVE fresh Naga. Same aroma as if you just picked a pod from the bush.
It has a pleasant smell that makes you want to taste the sauce. And if you smell carefully, you can definitely pick up the olive oil vibe and the Anchovies vibe.
TNT has a very good smell projection: you open TNT jar and everyone sitting next to you can smell its amazing fresh hot pepper aroma.
I smelled so many hot sauces; this is one of the bests if not the best.

Heat
12/10
Simply put, its heat is par with thehippyseedcompany's skobiyan sauce.
Amazing instant heat (using no extract!!!), you actually feel as if you eat a fresh super-hot pod - so vivid, so strong, so powerful.
The heat lasts for long time in your mouse, BUT it doesn’t overpower the amazing taste of the sauce: you can notice the taste throughout the mouse burning phase.

Taste
I have no words to describe this masterpiece sauce. The taste of the Nagas , Scorpions , Olive Oil and Anchovies is a perfect mix !
The oil and anchovies just magnify the flavor of the pepper, thus keeping the sauce purpose: serve you a sauce that lets you feel as if you eat fresh vivid super-hot pod.
The taste is very dominant and it is kept in your mouse even when you feel the enormous burn.
The surprising element in the sauce is that it is enough balanced and not too complex that any food combines perfectly with it.
It is good with pizza, spaghetti, fish, pastrami, eggs – anything.
It is so tasty that I enjoy eating it, clean, with a spoon right out of the jar.

"What you feel like" when you eat it
Awesome Sauce – you feel like eating a fresh super-hot pod that you just picked up from the bush.
If you concentrate when tasting it ,you can feel like you eat an Italian food (due to olive-oil and anchovies) but with endless fire!

Conclusion
Brilliant sauce, top quality, all natural (no extracts), super-hot, amazing flavor.
Highly recommended.

Back