• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

sports To All My Fellow New Englanders

Well, another Super Bowl in the books for the Patriots.....

7mdAvcS.jpg

midwestchilehead said:
Well, ho hum, the Pats win another Super Bowl. Congrats, Paul. Maybe now the dynasty will end . . .

That was one of the themes here in Boston during the two weeks that led up to the Super Bowl. We know it has to end sometime, but we're living in the revelry until it does!

Walchit said:
Its cheifs kingdom next year John, and shouldn't this be in hot button topics lol

No argument here! Patrick Mahomes is an unbelievable talent and a future NFL hall of fame resident! The key is Mahomes/Reid went 0-2 against Brady/ Belichick this year! We'll see how this match-up pans out over the next four years,> `Tom Brady says he wants to play until 45 in 'Tom vs. Time'

Ya know what amazes me more than NFL Awards Unveiled: Patrick Mahomes Wins MVP, Offensive Player Of The Year  and stands out in my mind? Completing a pass with his left hand while being tackled!
Good luck in the future guys, I'm hoping it's the distant future of course!

Back