• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Too late to start seeds?

Just finished transferring all the plants to their new pots and now find myself with too much time on my hands. I've looked ahead in the weather it seems to be a pretty mild winter here in Texas with lowest being 40 to maybe 30 at night and 70 to 60 in the day so I plan to overwinter them outside which leaves me plenty of room indoors to start germinating seeds. The question is do you think it's possible to start seeds now and have them ready in Spring or am I jumping the gun here?

NewbiePepperhead2 said:
Just finished transferring all the plants to their new pots and now find myself with too much time on my hands. I've looked ahead in the weather it seems to be a pretty mild winter here in Texas with lowest being 40 to maybe 30 at night and 70 to 60 in the day so I plan to overwinter them outside which leaves me plenty of room indoors to start germinating seeds. The question is do you think it's possible to start seeds now and have them ready in Spring or am I jumping the gun here?
My answer would be -depends -.......

On the time frame... If you start now do you have the capabilities to grow them to whatever size they are before you can put them out?

Damn you started 2 weeks ago makes me feel like I've been wasting my time. I'm definitely starting mine today. Sadly though I only have room for about 20 plants hopefully it's enough to keep me busy I'll post pictures if it all turns out well

Check the dates on the pics.

E2C2CDB3-E1FA-4C15-B556-37F4049897A0.jpeg

D85EF97A-8076-47CE-9BFD-8AF87617FC85.jpeg

Back