Topping habaneros now? Or neh?

Hi,

I have about 20 plants, they vary in size quite a lot. Even though I started them from seeds at the end of February, because of the weather I couldnt transplant them into large enough containers for them to grow.

They are, since the start of the month, in 7 gallon containers. They vary in size, as I said, and are from 15-30 cm.

Some are well developed and bushy, while others should start to grow nicely very soon hopefully. I wonder is it too late right now to top them, since mid of June is almost here?

I have taken off some largeer leaves, to provide more light to new small leaves which are shooting off from the stem. Also, many are starting to develop tiny flowers - I guess I should pick these off as well, right?

Since it's night right now here, can't photo peppers, but I will upload some images  tomorrow if they are needed for you to provide better anwser.

Thanks

bro, my honest opinion would be not to top those. We are well into the season and you will might as well be better of by leaving them as they are.
but if you feel thay have jumped and picked up speed really, really happy, you could pull through with a slightly better yield by topping them off. but due to our simmilar weather, I highly doubt so. my vote goes to leave them as they are. :)

i think you should leave them alone, topping will pause your plant growth for a few weeks and it's already getting later in the season.
you can leave the flowers.

Back