• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Torchbearer's Annihilation Sauce

I don't hardly ever post about hot sauces I eat, but I am on my third bottle of this stuff and I thought I should tell you all how great it is. It is a Bhut Jolokia sauce and it is all natural.

Ingredients: Bhut Jolokia and Chocolate Habanero peppers, carrots,
Mandarin oranges, Tomatoes, Vinegar, Garlic, Sugar, Spices.

The taste is all fresh peppers. The heat is building in intensity as you eat it, but is well rounded, and not too sharp. I would give it about a 7-8/10 (heat) for a non extract sauce. I love this sauce for many things. I generally use it where some might use ketchup. It is great on sandwiches, cheesesteaks and such. I especially like it the way I have used it tonight on a sausage griller.

Torchbearer is a small company local to me in PA. They have won 38 awards, but the owners still pedal the stuff at various local events. They have found their way into some local grocery chains by having pretty competitive prices and all natural ingredients. This particular sauce is a little pricey because they said they have yet to find an affordable source for the Bhuts. If you see this one or any of their sauces give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

100_4962.jpg

100_4961.jpg

Sounds like one I would really like... kinda sweet/tart with heat, Jay?

Back