total wilt? in one day?

this plant was fine this morning, and now....
what could do this this fast?

2583C1EC-8D0A-4A7A-A5A0-69E2F36E909C.jpg

5BA986B1-4922-4428-81FB-ECF8262D3B18.jpg

How long have they been in the ground for? Were they hardened off?
Looks like they have had too much sun to me

My guess is you put it in the ground that day or night before and it was a fairly hot day?

Probably needed a smoother transition into the sun while it worked on its root structure.

Transplanted in the peak heat of the day? Give it shade and plenty of water. It SHOULD recover..... if you act quickly enough

Nevermind. I see you said it looked fine this morning, so I assume it was already there..... Did you do any roundup treatment around the house today where it could have gotten some overspray?

No roundup, they have been in the ground well over a month...
I think a dog peed on it..LOL :rofl:

Seriously, I gave it water tonight after the sun went down..I will see how it is in the morning...

Man, I was going to say it was a plant that was under growlights indoors and placed outside without hardening off, but if it's been there for a month, the only thing I could come up with was ... aliens.

FlameThrower said:
Man, I was going to say it was a plant that was under growlights indoors and placed outside without hardening off, but if it's been there for a month, the only thing I could come up with was ... aliens.

Remember, a sore bum isn't always the result to too much hot food!  :scared:

well the leaves haven't all fallen off, so that's a good sign....

what does he look like today?

Hot Head said:
this plant was fine this morning, and now....
what could do this this fast?

garrrr

I had this happen to a Bhut X PDN yesterday.  Been outside for two months now!  I'm thinking maybe it caught a fungus or something!

This plant is now brown and dead...
And now another one is affected 2 rows away!!!
I am reading about BLIGHT as i type this update.... I live in NC so its an option...

Back