trade Trade: Butch Ts pods for bhut jolokia pods

Hey folk !

Wondering if anybody had any Bhut Jolokia pods
And would like to do an even trade for some of my Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pods. I have yellow bhuts that are riping up now and want to compare the flavor and heat on both ..... So if anyone can help that be gr8 .

Thanks !
Tex

A tex most definitelyhook you up hit me up after summer though none of my flowers are setting cause of this a'z heat but youll probably get some by then but if not hit me up thank you for the hook up the flavor is like a bell pepper with a bite I think so far this ones my fav as far as suppers go ive only had these and the naga jolokia (painfull) on another note you think I could buy some of the butch t from you?

You really downed a whole butch t pod ? How hot was it ... Comp.to that naga ? And well bout how many are we talking bout ?

NO HECK NO I gutted it and ate the skin but it really wasent to hot I dont know if I let them ripen all the way cause there was still a lil green on it/ how many ?ifI send $20 how much will that get me and is there bigger pods than the ones I got?

nevermind my mailbox is full and ievidently I don't know how to clear it

dang what a noobie huh

nevermind newbie figured it out Pm me tex I was in on the full version

Back