trade Trade: I will trade habanero seeds for scotch bonnet seeds.

Not trying to be critical, just informative.... Habs are very easy to come by, so you're probably not going to find a trade for habs. Somebody will probably just offer to send some Scotch Bonnet seeds if you're willing to send them a self-addressed, stamped bubble envelope (henceforth referred to as SASBE). I don't have any Scotch Bonnet seeds to offer, but I have plenty of superhot and non superhot varieties. Want some?

Im good on habs.Am willing to take a chance on some scotch bonnet seeds.Pm me for my addy and agree to send sasbe.

Seriously, buy 5 bucks worth of unique seeds from Judy or another reputable vendor.  Then you'll have something of value to trade.

Geonerd said:
Seriously, buy 5 bucks worth of unique seeds from Judy or another reputable vendor.  Then you'll have something of value to trade.
He'll be ok. I'm going to set him up with some stuff to grow/trade on the pay it forward thing.

smileyguy697 said:
He'll be ok. I'm going to set him up with some stuff to grow/trade on the pay it forward thing.
I think you're right on this Mike!I guess he wanted some SB seeds so I offered and he replied with someone had already offered him some.Like you I believe he's on the right track now-he's only a kid so he'll be ok.

Back