trade trade or offer

These are some of my left over seeds from this years grow they either for trade or free if you want em send me a sasbe I think that's how its spelled if its wrong my bad.. But interested in super hots and anything in the habanero family but this what I got

7 pot brain strain red

Just pm and as I run outta seeds I'll take the names off.

Nice set of superhots my friend. I sent ya some seeds this last Friday

Black prince
Christmas baby
And a couple of others(old brain can't remember)

Figured ya didn't need Florida wild or tobascco. Got a few more but it'll be at the end of season.
Hey what's that Succette de province ????

robbyjoe01 said:
Nice set of superhots my friend. I sent ya some seeds this last Friday
Black prince
Christmas baby
And a couple of others(old brain can't remember)
Figured ya didn't need Florida wild or tobascco. Got a few more but it'll be at the end of season.Hey what's that Succette de province ????
www.chilipeppermadness.com/chili-pepper-types/sweet-mild-chili-peppers/sucette-de-provence-chili-pepper

Its not a super hot just something different. I preciate it should be getting them this week then.

Yea I looked it up( French heirloom ). I always love the wild ones and the odd balls. I'm starting some more C. galapanose this next week so I'll have some of those to send ya. Leave it me to pick the odd one out of the bunch

Lol yea I like odd ones too.. If you want some of these seeds just let me know and I'll get to you this week!! I got some aji banana I'm growing hope its good lol

Back