trade Trade seeds for shooms? (clickbait)

Hey guise,

I found around 25 perfect porcini (boletus edulis) mushrooms in the last few days. I have more than I need for the year. Would anyone want to trade for seeds or pods? I don't need anything too fancy or rare..
They are sliced and dried in a dehydrator. Chanterelles should be around pretty soon...
 I'm just testing the water to see if there is any interest..I didn't want to beg for seeds again this year...
This years garden got toasted when a deer broke down my fence. So I got that going for me...

hogleg said:
B-sass, where da hael you been?? :party:

good to see ya round these parts

What seeds ya lookin' for?

I'm sure I can help ya with some of them.

:cheers:

I had a summer 'job' this year... So I'm going to blame that...
I just need the basics... ghosts and scorpions...but jay's peach and wartryx look pretty good as well..
anyways how things been? I missed some dank drama i bet...

Oh yea sure there have been a couple beefs.
You know me, always willing to jump in the fray if I see a nice guy getting picked on by the habitual line crosser's.  :rofl:

I'll go thru the bank tonight and see what I can come up with for ya. I don't have the wartryx but I have some other cool new stuff. Besides I haven't seen any wartryx this year from anyone that looks like Duffy's pics. Seems really unstable still IMO.

BTW I will drive up with goodies (seeds, beer, hhwiskey, etc) for a couple pounds of fresh young chanterelles  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:

I never did get those wild salmon berries to root (my own fault, I know better). And all my camping trips got cancelled this year. But friend said they were flourishing this year and full of lots of berries. I hope to get some cuttings next year, again.

D3monic said:
gah, got me excited. Thought it was another kind of shrooms lol

Starting here in Kentucky and moving south, you an find that other kind of shroom growing on cow shit.  Mmmmmm, cow shit shrooms.  Seriously, I cant believe people eat those things.

AJ Drew said:

Starting here in Kentucky and moving south, you an find that other kind of shroom growing on cow shit.  Mmmmmm, cow shit shrooms.  Seriously, I cant believe people eat those things.

..most the ones "commercially" available are grown in sterilized straw in "lab" quality conditions (if you count rubbermade tubs lab quality)

hogleg said:
Oh yea sure there have been a couple beefs.
You know me, always willing to jump in the fray if I see a nice guy getting picked on by the habitual line crosser's.  :rofl:

I'll go thru the bank tonight and see what I can come up with for ya. I don't have the wartryx but I have some other cool new stuff. Besides I haven't seen any wartryx this year from anyone that looks like Duffy's pics. Seems really unstable still IMO.

BTW I will drive up with goodies (seeds, beer, hhwiskey, etc) for a couple pounds of fresh young chanterelles  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:  :drooling:

I never did get those wild salmon berries to root (my own fault, I know better). And all my camping trips got cancelled this year. But friend said they were flourishing this year and full of lots of berries. I hope to get some cuttings next year, again.

Yeah, I didn't camp this summer ether. The chanterelles are just starting right now..Should be a great season with all this rain... Do you like the gold or the white ones better?

dragonsfire said:
I just bough a bag of dried Porcini's lol, Love to get some Morels, the dried ones here are tasteless.

Morels are my holy grail...I have never found even one...I guess they just don't grow here.....

Babysas said:
Oh shit... I can now gift weed legally (CALI)...anyone want some gg4?

Ah yes please, I want to glue my lungs and grunt like a gorilla  :rofl: 4X

PM your addy I got seeds for ya :dance:  

Oh and I like the gold shrooms best

hogleg said:

Ah yes please, I want to glue my lungs and grunt like a gorilla  :rofl: 4X

PM your addy I got seeds for ya :dance:  

Oh and I like the gold shrooms best

You're an interesting person....lol
also "The member hogleg cannot receive any new messages"
So, you got that going for you....

People here like the white ones...
also
People here don't like mushrooms with any discernible flavor...don't ask me why...

Babysas said:

You're an interesting person....lol
also "The member hogleg cannot receive any new messages"
So, you got that going for you....

People here like the white ones...
also
People here don't like mushrooms with any discernible flavor...don't ask me why...

Ah shit, thats right my extreme membership just ended. I'll PM ya once I have that fixed, might be a day or two. But I did make a bunch of packs for ya ready to go.

:cheers:  :high:

btw "those" people should just buy white button shrooms at the grocer  :rofl:

Back