• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

trade wind fruit seed?

Hey im starting a indoor grow and I have most of my seeds germinated and as im reading this forum im getting nervous about my seed supplier. I have 16 kinds of pepper that I purchased and 7 are super hot. I have some moruga's, devil tongs, white ghosts, 7pot yellows, 7 pot chocolates, black naga, and more. Im wondering if anyone else here has purchased seeds from Tradewind fruits? Thanks

1968dart said:
Hey im starting a indoor grow and I have most of my seeds germinated and as im reading this forum im getting nervous about my seed supplier. I have 16 kinds of pepper that I purchased and 7 are super hot. I have some moruga's, devil tongs, white ghosts, 7pot yellows, 7 pot chocolates, black naga, and more. Im wondering if anyone else here has purchased seeds from Tradewind fruits? Thanks

It's three years old but this thread might help:  http://thehotpepper.com/topic/25748-trade-winds-fruit/?hl=%2Btrade+%2Bwinds

Overall, there accuracy is about on par with a good percentage of seed vendors that sell OP seeds. Most of the time, things grow true, but every once in a while it doesn't work out that way.

The 1st year I grew peppers on a larger scale I bought a bunch from them. All grew true except the ghost peppers and the scotch bonnets. Funny thing about the bonnet is that the picture on their site isn't of a bonnet, but of the mushroom pepper. Someone over there just has it labeled wrong. Mushroom pepper is a great pepper though.

Ive bought from tradewinds for the past 3 seasons. Little pricey for amount recieved but all seeds have grown true for me. Just placed another order last week.

Back