​

​

​

​

​

​

​

joemomma said:
I have a wild chili pequin plant native to North Texas that my friend found growing wild and brought it to me. It's covered in ripe pods that I can send you instead of seeds

Interesting lol

There hot though joeemama?

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
holding out are we..lol

Not holding out... I just don't like showing ALL my cards... that disables my ability to surprise you in the future. Actually ... i bet u only know about half of what i am growing! Not intentionally keeping any secret tho!
Sick625 said:
Interesting lol

There hot though joeemama?
I know they're no super hot but they pack a punch. I just offered because I thought you were asking for a wilds.
Play on playa!

Anyone have cool.crosses???
Chocolate bhut , caramel bhut jolokia , madballs , pumkin butch t , jalapanero ,habalokia,cool crosses , trinidad scorpion satan, &,etc

As do I. Jalabanero, SB7J, caramel bih, Madballz, chocolate bhut X Cajamarca, chocolate bhut X Yellow 7, Infinity, not Black Naga X Yellow Scotch Bonnet, Bahamian Goat X Scotch Bonnet TFM, douglah X 7 SR, fatalii X Viper.....the list goes on

What I meant by my post above is,most "cool crosses" are 1 trick ponies.

If I have 10 seeds for what ever,they are probably the last of their kind.

SO for me to consider trading them,it would have to be for something interesting to me,more so than what the seeds I have may or may not grow.

I got my seeds from web Of Hair years ago for his Jalabanero.
Every year i grow it out in isolation and never once has it grown the same.Must be close to f10 or so by now.

Back