• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trading Out Guyanese Wiri Wiri Seeds

Hey folks!

I've been away from the site for a long time just came back to get some new things growing for the season...looking to get my hands on some seeds for any and all hot peppers...I have lots and lots of genuine Guyanese wiri wiri pepper seeds to trade...I grew 5 huge plants last year in my moms yard, each in 20 gallon planters with a premium organic soil mixture...needless to say each plant produced around 300 peppers per month maybe more...these seeds have amazing genetics and came from a pepper that was picked off of a massive thriving 10 year old plant in Guyana personally a family member. I only grow these seeds and they always produce the same prolific results, very disease, heat, and drought resistant/tolerant genetics. I might as well plug myself by saying that I started my own successful small business back in 2010, selling Wiri Wiri pepper seedlings to people all over Central Florida, all originating from that one specific individual chili aquired in Guyana, South America...I will gladly trade you these same seeds for some of your prized hot pepper seeds!

I have been growing only this pepper for the past few years since I like the flavor so much, and it is just the only pepper that no matter the supply, it doesn't meet the demand among my West Indian/Carribean family and friends! This year, the many strains of hot pepper that I have been collecting along the year will all be grown in my garden 1 plant each, and I will make an Unheardof Super-Sauce from all the fruits!

Anyone who wants to contribute to the Unheardof Super-Sauce don't hesitate to message me! I am always generous so if you have nothing to trade but want some Wiri Wiri seeds, just ask and I will take care of you!

Have a great day and great grow!

-Kevin

( I can also be emailed at doubleblown@yahoo.com )

I'm game got lots of SuperHots for trade, pick your poison from my list though peach and Reaper varieties are still immature.

so, last year i tried growing wiri wiri and out of 6 plants they all grew 3 inches then died.

this year, not being one to be beatin' down, i grew 6 more and guess what, 5 are doing the exact same thing, the leaves and branches turn brown and start to die. only 1 plant shows signs of producing anything. no shit, plants side by side, only 1 has any potential. they all were treated the same. same fert, same water, same conditions.

so, if you are buying into wiri wiri just know the basic seed contains a virus and as i am sitting 1 in every 12 may survive.

please to a forum search on wiri wiri.

go luck

I had the same experience as Burning Colon. Kevin sent me seeds a couple of years ago. They were slow to grow and only got about 6 inches tall the first year. I overwintered two plants and grew them on last year, but they never flowered or fruited. Kevin, do you have any experience with this and know what's going on?

Anyhow, Kevin, I have saved seeds for several varieties of hot peppers, and I'll be pleased to share them with you.

Tom

I will take some of these and send some bird peppers, st. lucia red seasoning pepper, bonda ma jaques and other various varieties I have on hand. My Ex-fiancee was Guyanese and I enjoyed these peppers at their NY home all the time. They are very hot for the size and great flavour.

I'm still waiting for the seeds from a trade the last time you were here. How about sending some my way this time

You played it smart MWM - I unfortunately gave a new guy a break and thought we sent at the same time - Careful Grim

Back