• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Transplants done

SadisticPeppers

eXtreme Business
Just transplanted the first 30 plants I grew from seeds, 15 Butch T's and 15 Bhuts. I put them in 6" pots filled with sphagnum moss, and only a few of the Bhuts were tough to take out from the tray by virtue of a root or two growing out of the cell, but had no such problem with any of the Butch T's. We'll see of this Bhut's make it. I did add half a teaspoon of bonemeal to each pot prior to watering it, to give these just a good start on some calcium.

I've got them under two of my CFL's now (15 per CFL), and with any luck, I'll be posting pics of pods & fruits before I know it :)

I did 2-72 cell seed trays, one of each variety, and then selected the best 15 from each tray :)

I also went to the local farmer's market around here, and while talking to the hot sauce guy there, no less than three people asked he had superhot plants. He pointed to me, and I said I was getting a stall soon, so come back. I figure I'll keep several of each type for making salsas, hot sauces, and the rest of the plants, I can sell

Back