Travel Channel strikes again!

I just received a few emails regarding a current episode of "Extreme Collectors" on the Travel Channel. Aside from other collectors, they interview a guy in depth who collects hot sauces. I haven't seen the episode yet, but the guy's collection is supposed to be huge. Anyone seen it yet?

It's not listed on the DVR for the next 14 days (that's all the farther I can see). Travel channel online doesn't list it in the episode guide for "Extreme" either, just all the ones I've seen before -- the conventions episode is the other one where we see DC.

Extreme Collections
"One man has over 10,000 hot sauce bottles - so many that he's opened a mega store called Pepper's to house some and sell others."
Source

Season 3 Episode 1: Extreme Collections - Original air date 8/19/2009. Their site is just behind. I'll see if I can find it now.

Thanks THP -- the owner of Pepper's, up in Delaware :)

I found it on Amazon. It was actually released in August. The guy with the collection is Chip Hearn, owner of Peppers, a very good friend of ours in Rehoboth Beach, DE (www.peppers.com). He has the largest hot sauce collection in the world. They really didn't give him a lot of time, but it was funny watching the guy eat the Mad Dog 357 on the spare rib, not to mention a pretty good Defcon plug.

It was mentioned earlier this year, and I did like the idea. It was to get a bunch of manufacturers to show up at Peppers one Saturday for one big party. I think it would be a TON of fun, and considering there is a bar next door..........

Back