campaign Trini Pepper Sauce - Kickstarter is live!

Hey everybody,

The Kickstarter is now live!! Thank you so much for the support and feedback about the sauce. We deeply apologize if we couldn’t get you a free sample, we learned a lot in our first small batch run. If you’re a fan of the hot sauce, snag an Early Bird Special!

The Trini Pepper Sauce Taste and Background
For those who are not familiar with the hot sauce, it’s called Trini Pepper Sauce, and is a recipe from my family that’s been passed down from five generations. Every time I took a trip back to Trinidad and Tobago, my grandmother would send hot sauce back with me to share with my friends and family. The hot sauce blends fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs with mustard and vinegar, creating a rich, delicious flavor. The Scotch Bonnet Peppers give the sauce a glowing yellow color. The result is a unique tasting, incredibly flavorful sauce that's so fresh and unprocessed you'll savor each and every ingredient!

To get the sauce
Please visit our Kickstarter page and check out the video and different backing levels. Kickstarter Page

Previous forum post:
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/61307-id-like-to-send-you-a-free-sample-of-my-trinidad-style-hot-sauce/page-2#entry1364001

Thanks,

Mustafa

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Very nice, I made around 96 ounces of this kind of sauce last fall, I love the island sauces.

Best of luck
Thanks for the well wishes!
Furious Sauces said:
Good luck on the campaign! Great video, looks nice!
Thank you!

PS sauce sounds great, I know the response here you got was great and those may even be the quotes you used. Video is top notch too. I think you will succeed!

The Hot Pepper said:
PS sauce sounds great, I know the response here you got was great and those may even be the quotes you used. Video is top notch too. I think you will succeed!
Thanks for the well wishes. The support I got from the forum was amazing. I am sure some of the quotes left on the page were from y'all. 

Back