• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Trinidad Bean?

I have some seeds coming from cmpman1974, but I must have missed out on info regarding the flavor/heat profile. Any info?

Heat is mild.
null_zps7e616b5b.jpg

Green ones. It's all skin and seeds. An interesting pepper and taste. Hard to explain

There are different colours, Jim. Chris is giving out 2 colours that came out of growing the green variety from Dilley seeds - gold and brown. Denniz has the green one. Then I have a red variety from Joe Delaney. 

Fun with Genetics!!!

Nigel said:
There are different colours, Jim. Chris is giving out 2 colours that came out of growing the green variety from Dilley seeds - gold and brown. Denniz has the green one. Then I have a red variety from Joe Delaney. 

Fun with Genetics!!!

So, what's your take on the flavor?  Worth growing?

I`ve only had the red one and that is really nice. Low to medium heat, sweet and slightly fruity with typical C.chinense flavours. The flavor is a little different, but nicely so. i`ll have a review up later this week, if that helps at all. 

I will grow the red one next year. I do not have seeds for the others, nor the space to grow them all. I haven`t asked Chris for seeds, as if I get them I`ll no doubt try to grow them   :crazy:

Back