Trinidad Douglah Seeds I have...

You have officially became the most loved person on the forum with that post! Wait, you probably already had that status. :lol:

Chris

QUOTE=TriniHottie;83268]I have Douglah Seeds for Trade... I know I promised some people I just forgot who...[/QUOTE]

You haven't promised me and I'm pretty sure at one point you did send me, but I don't have any right now.
Yes I would like some, just that after all of your generosity, if you do agree to post a few in my direction, I would like to pay you for them or at least send you tons of seeds in return. :)

TriniHottie said:
I have Douglah Seeds for Trade... I know I promised some people I just forgot who...

Hi Trini, I'm relatively new here, so probably you don't know me, but I loved to have some of your seeds ! If you just tell me what you would want for trade , I'll try to oblige !
Thanks in anticipation
Margarida

Hey I would love to get in on some seeds too.I just wouldn`t mind after this yrs harvest.I`ve got enough going now too keep me happy but would love a new variety for next yr.I`ll trade or buy for them. Rich

hi TriniHottie im not on ur list but would love some if you have any left over please pm me and ill send you my new trade list thanks Gary

TriniHottie said:
I have Douglah Seeds for Trade... I know I promised some people I just forgot who...
I'd love some, why don't you give us a want list then we can send you something in return :)

Back