• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Trinidad Moruga?

nope,  here is a couple Moruga's

post-4501-0-33663500-1372908425_thumb.jpg

Their feckin hot whatever they are!! Hotter then my other scorpions I bought from a different source.

These says in my fajita I will use a Dorset Naga or 2-3 Dorsets in stir frys and no bother. Last night I used 2 thirds of one of these in fajitas and I ended up going to bed with mild cramps in belly and a prompt exit this morning of last nights fajitas.

I've not had belly cramps from a chilli in quite some time!!

And to derail this thread a bit further..

Too bad the Clocks don't come stock with Punisher graphics already applied. That does look pretty decent. Now if you could just change the grip angle to something resembling, oh, maybe the natural feel of a Browning design,you would have a real winner there. 

BTW, is feeding that beast been a problem in 2013? 357SIG never was that popular, has it stayed on the shelves or disappeared like everything else did?

Thanks too the good old TSA and other Gov. agencies 357 rounds are tough to come by unless your vigilant   I use gunbot to keep my eye out for good deals. I also have a 9mm Lone Wolf conversion barrel and #17 mags for less expensive plinking...

Back