• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot Video

Hey guys another super hot I tried last night, courtesy of Ted the Fire Breathing Idiot. This was a Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot, and it was hot :mouthonfire: . Easily as hot as the Trinidad Scorpion I reviewed last week. The taste was I think, kinda earthy, mild, and somewhat sweet. Skin was crunchy like a crisp bell pepper and I loved the texture. Enjoy. Should I shorten my videos too? I like the single shot but if people get bored no point really right?
Thanks
Steele
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzeVbnGz61w

Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot? Good video was hot as hell what ever it was lol. 15 min does seem a bit long I would recommend keeping them around 10 or so IMO.

Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot? Good video was hot as hell what ever it was lol. 15 min does seem a bit long I would recommend keeping them around 10 or so IMO.
Yah I think its a cross, but not for certain. Was the first I had heard of it. And yah I think I will start shooting for 10 minutes too.

Strange looking pod but good review. They must be a cross or mislabbelled. Scorpions and 7 pods both look quite different and the real ones are both red

Strange looking pod but good review. They must be a cross or mislabbelled. Scorpions and 7 pods both look quite different and the real ones are both red
Perhaps they are then. I asked the guy I got them from if they were a cross or a pepper he got seeds for, he said its a pepper. Perhaps its just a Trinidad 7 Pot. If anyone wants some I could get some more from him, he is going to send me more. At any rate it was bloody hot and I was so close to going for milk but managed to hold out. Oh yah any ideas on more exposure for my videos? I feel kinda bad posting so many videos here, I dont want to dominate the board. I have like 4 more peppers I gotta review. :onfire:

Thanks man. I guess I will post videos until people get tired of them lol. My next video is a review for Lazienfat, one of his Habanero/Bhut Jolokia mixes. Then later this week I will have a Butch T review.

Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot. It looks nothing like a 7 Pot. It looks nothing like a Trinidad Scorpion and it's yellow. I mean no offense to you 15MB you're obviously going by what your friend told you.

Trinidad Scorpion 7 Pot. It looks nothing like a 7 Pot. It looks nothing like a Trinidad Scorpion and it's yellow. I mean no offense to you 15MB you're obviously going by what your friend told you.
No offense taken.Yah I dont have a clue what it is then lol. I just know it burn't like crazy.

Back