Trinidad Scorpion Seeds

Here is the deal some people on here just like to post to your post talking trast about what you are offering. I bought some Trinidad Scorpion seeds and was told they were Butch T seeds but they came from AJ and he has never claimed to have Butch-t's so unless you get them from Butch you realy can't call them butch t's. You can take a butch-t and one of my trinidad Scorpion pods and put them in a bag and shake it up and you will never be able to tell them apart. The plant these seeds came from was grown inside by its self under a grow light and it had some great peppers on it.The seeds i have came from this 1 plant and not from anyone . Butch-t is just a name put on 1 pepper that was tested at a little over 1.46 million scoville heat units. these seeds have been out on a plate to air dry and i got the seeds out of the pods thursday night so it has been 3 day now they have been drying out. you can get the seeds and keep drying them out. Here in the usa most of us the growing season is over. 15 seeds for $11 free shipping. I am not trying to rip anyone off you can get the seeds and grow then your self you be the judge. These seeds are the real dead the Hotter than HELL Red Trinidad Scorpion pepper seeds. If i upset or pissed anyone off i am sorry . The reason i was asking for the fresh pods is to make my Trinidad Scorpion Hot sauce but looks like i got in a little to late for this season so i will be growing some next season looks like around 150 to 200 plants for next season.Post here if you would like to get some seeds athem pm me.

When did you start these seeds that grew the plant?

You might want to post pics of this plant with pods. Usually, things don't happen without pics.

So you joined, got seeds that were originally from AJ, planted, harvested, and dried seeds in a month?

You can't complain that people have questions about your posts when you have inconsistencies.

If you bought seeds from AJ and he said they were Butch T. seeds, then they are. If you got them from AJ and somebody else told you they were Butch T. Scorpions, then I don't know. If you're going to sell them then you should ID them a little better.

Alan

:stop: Your last post said Friday night. Well if they grow and ripen in a month they are worth even more money! :rolleyes: I would love to see some pictures of the plant, maybe even a time lapse video. If it does that I will definitely send you 11 bucks for some seeds.

The person i got them from told me he got them from AJ.This is not the only place you can get seeds at these seeds were got last year and i only got 5 of them.I did grow 1 plant in doors from the seeds and i did grow the plant at the start of the growing season this year started it in feb. in my speare bathroom under some grow lights. just stumbled across this site around a month age. thought that i could get some Fresh trinidad scorpion peppers to make my hot sauce with and some seeds because i wanted to start more plants before the pods on my plant were ready and the pods were not ready to be used in the sauce. so that is why i was looking . everyone on here likes to twist your words around.i have been in the hot sauce business for over 2 years but just found out about the Trinidad Scorpions not to long ago.Looks like i will grow a big crop next season with all the seeds i have did not think about taking pictures

everyone on here likes to twist your words around.
Not true. It's a community and people look out for each other. As you have seen I have defended you (from gang ups), and I have also questioned you. That means I have remained neutral and I am trying to get all the facts.

From here on out, buyer beware. As a buyer I would assume they are not Butch T, but could be Trinidad Scorp.

Let the topic continue.

Let's give the guy a break. He has given a plausible explanation for how he got the seeds. Everyone has a right to question their origin, and their name. They probably are not Butch T, but it could have been an honest mistake. Let's let him live and learn. If you don't want to buy them then don't.

This is only a suggestion, but have you thought about starting a grow log for next season. It would clear up many uncertainties that some members seem to have about your business affairs. Pictures are worth a thousand words!!

Just my 2 cents, good luck!

Post removed.

No more comments, this is The Marketplace, I have asked questions so you guys have answers, and he has answered. If you wish to do business, do, if not, do not post.

Here is the deal some people on here just like to post to your post talking trast about what you are offering. I bought some Trinidad Scorpion seeds and was told they were Butch T seeds but they came from AJ and he has never claimed to have Butch-t's so unless you get them from Butch you realy can't call them butch t's. You can take a butch-t and one of my trinidad Scorpion pods and put them in a bag and shake it up and you will never be able to tell them apart. The plant these seeds came from was grown inside by its self under a grow light and it had some great peppers on it.The seeds i have came from this 1 plant and not from anyone . Butch-t is just a name put on 1 pepper that was tested at a little over 1.46 million scoville heat units. these seeds have been out on a plate to air dry and i got the seeds out of the pods thursday night so it has been 3 day now they have been drying out. you can get the seeds and keep drying them out. Here in the usa most of us the growing season is over. 15 seeds for $11 free shipping. I am not trying to rip anyone off you can get the seeds and grow then your self you be the judge. These seeds are the real dead the Hotter than HELL Red Trinidad Scorpion pepper seeds. If i upset or pissed anyone off i am sorry . The reason i was asking for the fresh pods is to make my Trinidad Scorpion Hot sauce but looks like i got in a little to late for this season so i will be growing some next season looks like around 150 to 200 plants for next season.Post here if you would like to get some seeds athem pm me.

I still have some seeds for sale !

I don't see any trashing of AJ here. You guys need to stop posting your opinions here and ruining people's sales threads. This member has the right to sell these and he already posted how he got them, and he stated that are Trinidad Scorpion, but may bot be Butch T.

Thread cleaned again. Warnings going out again. Some of you don't listen to warnings and that is inexcusable no matter what is in this topic. This is the Marketplace, please read the Rules page.

Just had to remove another comment. user got a warning.

For those who missed the bold, large font rules at the top of the page:
Attention!

NO COMMENTS IN MARKETPLACE TOPICS. This is an area for business, not discussion or critique. If you see something suspicious please use the Report button.

Violators will be warned, and repeat offenders will be banned.

We are still waiting for a picture of the parent plant and of the pods please. If you can not do this lets us know.

these seeds came from an the last pods that were on the plant. And the plant killed over after I got the pods off of it so I will can't take the any pictures. Sorry. I will be growing around 200to plants next season and will make sure I have lots of pictures to show. I only had 1plantI this.year.

Back