• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Trinidad scorpion ?

I know it's a bit premature but minus the color do these look like Trinidad scorpion? there supposed to be Yellow Trinidad scorpion but ive never grown any scorpions before and just getting rather curious thanks fella's
2013-10-15_17-09-04_121.jpg

Ill have to grab more pics of what mine look like.... first year growing these, second year growing peppers.... its possible my fatallis aren't fatallis.... definitely not scorpions, though.... my leaves don't have the wavy edges that yours do that was pointed out, either....

rhm3769 said:
They don't look at all like my fatallis in that picture, now.... no idea, butch t is the only super hot I've grown so far that has produced....
Yep it's got me scratching my head
Smitty said:
Yep it's got me scratching my head
Yeah I need to take a picture of my Moruga plant that one's got me trippin if I had to describe it is a mix between a moruga,primo crazy sick tail it has...hold up ill run out and take a pic you gota see it
2013-11-12_21-27-45_525.jpg

K so went to the EXTREAM and in an attempt to please the wife ive pulled all my peppers (to move the location of the garden) some are ripe and others not so much but in my pickings found these (far bottom) so the question is are they yellow Trinidad scorpions? Idk they just look a little different from the first harvest? (Yellows upper left )
2013-12-01_14-27-35_912.jpg

Back