Trouble

Hey hey!

I want to introduce myself and give an early thank you for all the knowledge this forum has shared with me since I found it last week.

I am not much into internet forums, over the last 3 years I seem to have drifted away from them. I think it has a lot to do with no longer living in a condo. My wife did not believe me when I told her the day I had a house with a yard and garage she would not see me anymore.

As such I am always in the garage working on my 55 pickup and rat bike or tending my gardens. I have a great love for hot peppers and hot sauce, it started about 11 years ago. My sauce collection came to a slow crawl when we moved, as it is, my pepper growing has taken up that expense. Of course I also built a 10x10 greenhouse (which is now not big enough).

I have a descent variety of peppers, my last count has me at 40 with 2 still holding strong refusing to germinate. About as many vegetable.and fruit plants/trees as well. I have no idea how many plants total, I do have a grow log for a few pepper plants that I am wanting to keep a record of for future reference. That is currently at 27.

That is enough about me.

:welcome: Greetings from North Carolina !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest!

Thank you for the warm greetings. Yes, pun terribly intended. I am always so amazed that we can connect with so many others about our hobbies (for some, addictions) all around the world with the click of a mouse.

Mild, your avatar is of my favorite team, I grew
up with the Raiders in LA. Now I have to suffer in Chargers territory. Lol!

I made a mistake this morning and found out about bonsai chili growing. I have extra ornamental chinese I may have to play with. Heck I may even try it with an extra jalapeno, ooh, I even have a small trio group that may be good. I am in trouble. I will share my experience with the board.

Back