free Try Before You Buy /Free Tiny Hot Sauce Sample

smileyguy697 said:
That's really weird. Wonder if the rollers did cut the bag with the container inside or what?
The vial was crushed in mine with the slit bag. Def sounds like the mail sorting machine. You can try putting fragile on the envelope and/or some bubble wrap to make it to thick for the machine. However the USPS may want more postage if it has to be hand sorted.

Edit: The bottom seam of the baggie was open as if the machine rolled the air down until it burst.

Physics202 said:

I had the same thing happen.  corner looked wet, and the little baggie inside was slit and no sauce...  My wife opened the envelope, so not sure if the corner was already torn or not.
Slimbob said:
The vial was crushed in mine with the slit bag. Def sounds like the mail sorting machine. You can try putting fragile on the envelope and/or some bubble wrap to make it to thick for the machine. However the USPS may want more postage if it has to be hand sorted.

Edit: The bottom seam of the baggie was open as if the machine rolled the air down until it burst.
That sucks. I'm glad you guys said it happened to yours too. Didn't want them to think I was trying to pull a fast one and get another freebie.

We are trying a different way to send out the sample sauce ,we had a couple dozen sent back ,Sorry for the delay ,but everyone who has signed up will get there sample, so sorry for the mess up.

kurosen said:
I also got an envelope with a small slit in the baggie, but no sauce. I was really looking forward to trying it :(

message me your name and we'll get another one ,sorry for the inconvenience. 
kurosen said:
I also got an envelope with a small slit in the baggie, but no sauce. I was really looking forward to trying it :(
Slimbob said:

It sounds like the sorting machinery is crushing them. Maybe a non standard size envelope would work better. Costs a bit more to use, but it keeps it out of the automagical machinery and moves it to hand stamping. Or so I understand it.

The Sly Perception said:

I will be mailing out Free Tiny Hot Sauce Samples Every Tuesdays ,which means if you order After Tuesday 3:00 pm EST ,Your sample won't be mail out until next Tuesday. Good reviews locally on the sauce so far. My wife and I decided to try to give out samples first,however we do sell the the 5 oz bottles. Aromatic Phennel Fiery Sauce ..and NO it does not Taste like Licorice which some people may think it does. The combine Ingredients together does something wonderful. Click on the link fill out the form and your sample will be on its way.We are only doing this for the next 5 weeks.
Ingredients : Fennel Bulbs,100% Himalayan Pink Salt,Habanero Peppers Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers,Garlic,Onions,Spices,Sugar Vinegar,lemons,Water,Xanthan Gum. Gluten Free.http://www.theslyperception.com/#!contact-us/c11m6

Thanks.

We are almost caught up on mailing out Free Sample Sauce, However if you have receive your sauce and are Interested in Doing Round Two. Resubmit your Information and Put in the subject Line ...Phennel Fire Two. This will be a bigger sample bottle.
We do this to help our Target Market and Postage Cost. Thank You for Your Patience.
Some Key Components would have save us alot of time and Money / Bubble Wrap & Fragile Labels. :fireball: 

The Sly Perception said:
We are almost caught up on mailing out Free Sample Sauce, However if you have receive your sauce and are Interested in Doing Round Two. Resubmit your Information and Put in the subject Line ...Phennel Fire Two. This will be a bigger sample bottle.
We do this to help our Target Market and Postage Cost. Thank You for Your Patience.
Some Key Components would have save us alot of time and Money / Bubble Wrap & Fragile Labels. :fireball: 
Also - for what its worth, the youtube video on the product page for round two is set to private.

Lastly, I used the name of the sauce in the subject line. Do I need to re-submit?

The Sly Perception said:

I will be mailing out Free Tiny Hot Sauce Samples Every Tuesdays ,which means if you order After Tuesday 3:00 pm EST ,Your sample won't be mail out until next Tuesday. Good reviews locally on the sauce so far. My wife and I decided to try to give out samples first,however we do sell the the 5 oz bottles. Aromatic Phennel Fiery Sauce ..and NO it does not Taste like Licorice which some people may think it does. The combine Ingredients together does something wonderful. Click on the link fill out the form and your sample will be on its way.We are only doing this for the next 5 weeks.
Ingredients : Fennel Bulbs,100% Himalayan Pink Salt,Habanero Peppers Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Peppers,Garlic,Onions,Spices,Sugar Vinegar,lemons,Water,Xanthan Gum. Gluten Free.

Thanks.

Promo is Over  We want to say ,Thank You All for Your Feed back and for People who have not gotten there sample or Fennel Fiery Two ...Its on The way. Thanks again. We will be doing another FREEBIE IN THE FUTURE ,BUT NOW WE KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.

Back