TS Moruga infused Vodka sampling!

Here is a video of me and my wife trying some infused vodka.  I liked it...my wife ended up throwing up and hates it.  I could see one of these infused vodkas being used in a really good dirty martini or something similar.

http://youtu.be/xgrbUPtXxHo

Sweet! Good choice on the Stoli as well. I made the mistake of putting 13 in a 375ml bottle, which proved to be a bit too painful. Buzz has the right idea. The ultimate bloody mary. I loved hearing your wife scrambling around the kitchen in the background looking for any relief. We've all been there!

What do you think about making some infused tequila or mezcal? Imagine a spicy margarita loaded with lots of lime.

I made a few bloody marys with a superhot (yellow ghost, chocolate scorpion) infused vinegar I made. It tanged and spiced them up quite nicely!

Good idea, TNR! Hot tequila shooters!!!!

TrueNorthReptiles said:
What do you think about making some infused tequila or mezcal? Imagine a spicy margarita loaded with lots of lime.

I've been wanting to infuse some tequila. God help me when I do.

Yeah tequila would definitely be good.  Bloody mary as well.  It has such a clean pepper flavor I'm sure that would be awesome.

Cool! Can't wait to infuse some vodkas for Caesars!

I can tell you from experience, the floral chinense flavour does not go well at all with dirty martinis. It's a muddy, mucky, off-putting taste. I love both, but separately.

There's a restaurant on Caye caulker in Belize called habaneros that has a dirty martini with a hab dropped in it as their signature drink. It's awful.

Way to much overkill with 12 pods
4 good pods will jack up a fifth of cactus juice plenty good,top shelf rita's with a solid kick are great

Back