• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Uh-oh will they live?

Hey everyone I have a problem but am not sure how big of one it is or if it's fatal. We transplanted 252 plants on Friday and in the course of doing so the trays of seedlings got a little outside sun. We had 14 trays of 18 pots and were able to put all but 1 in the grow room I brought the other here to my place as I have another light here. Then yesterday as I was moving some stuff around they I had em outside briefly and then todayI noticed they looked a little brown, not completely but in spots, I actually lost a coty. This tray has some of the smallest starts as they are 7 Brains re-seeded because the first ones did not take . Here are some pics have I ruined them? Here's the one that lost its coty

IMG_9434.jpg

Here's its coty

IMG_2594.jpg

Here's a couple more hard to see the damage but it's there.

IMG_8677.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

So I'm assuming this is sunburn will they survive or are they gonners? Freakin rookie mistake!

like wrightdaddy said there allgood . i done the same just a little sunburn.
if anything the badly sunburnt leaves will drop and plant will continue on growing

Thanks everyone !!! I feel much better. This particular tray are the 7Pot Brain Strain 2nd batch the 1st never sprouted so I need them to sprout. This came from the sun I think not he T5's.
Weird somehow this question got posted twice ?

Back