Uline alternative?

I like everything about Uline.com except their shipping.  The cheapest option is 2 day UPS.  I am looking for slow boat to china.  I can usually predict what I need far in advance, so do not much like paying for such fast shipping.  Anyone have an alternative.  I mainly buy small boxes, labels, ziplocks, and padded envelopes but general business suplies is also a plus.

I think others have posted that WalMart has small zip bags, like for seeds.  They also have envelopes etc.  Check out Reliable Office Supplies (they give you free cookies if the order is $100 ;)  ) :lol:  The local office supply store or Staples, etc... OnlineLabels.com...  Office Depot/Staples online....

BTW- not all bubble wraps are created equal!  I bought some cheap rolls from fleaBay...pulled off 3 sheets and laid it on the table.  Placed a bottle on the edge and started rolling it up.  It sounded like a string of firecrackers on the 4th of July!  I ended up giving that crap away.  Back to the more expensive Reliable Office Supply.  One not-broken shipment pays for the price difference for the more expensive bubble wrap. 

Back