• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Unknown baccatum

Siv

Extreme Member
So I finally harvested all of these unknown baccatums that are growing in one of my bags. They were supposed to be Aji Cristal but clearly are something different. Anyone have any idea what they could be? Super productive plant and I left the pods on for months and they show no signs of changing colour. They're easily snackable but do have some heat. Typical baccatum flowers, taste and crunch.

50309900846_20f9568ce0_c.jpg

Siv said:
So I finally harvested all of these unknown baccatums that are growing in one of my bags. They were supposed to be Aji Cristal but clearly are something different. Anyone have any idea what they could be? Super productive plant and I left the pods on for months and they show no signs of changing colour. They're easily snackable but do have some heat. Typical baccatum flowers, taste and crunch.

50309900846_20f9568ce0_c.jpg
They look like Aji Fantasy without the wings, to me. My Fantasy grew that same way. Maybe the bulge was lower on the pod. But they were that color. :shrug:

Nice looking LOT of pods!

Well I just topped and de-seeded all the peppers and fit into a half gallon jar for ferment. If anyone wants yellow peppadew (or whatever it is) I have a metric ton of seeds!

50322182297_64f1c5a856_c.jpg

Back