• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Unofficial Rules for Cooking and Posting on THP

1. Must take pics. No pics, didn't happen

2. When posting in Drunken Chef, picture of booze is required, but only one. No need to show pics of five of the same shot you consumed. And, try to vary the drinks.

3. No sissy drinks like fruit juices and vodka, except orange juice because that has a cool name.

4. When making pizza the pie should be thin crust and perfectly round. The cheese should be stringy and not burnt. A little burning of the crust is encouraged.

5. When making a burger the meat must not be round. It should be ground and thrown onto a grill or CAST IRON pan (no stainless allowed) in whatever shape it makes. It should always be grilled to MR or at the most Med (this goes for all beef). No one wants to see pics of your grey meat.

6. Buns must be either potato rolls or something of the sort. Anything too dry looking or not of the appropriate size for the burger is out.

7. Everything must have heat. If it does not, lie and say you put some sort of superhot powder blend in there somewhere.

8. No whole wheat anything. Ever.

9. You can post tofu or soy products such as soyrizo, but you will be ridiculed... FOREVER.

10. If you have any doubts, cover anything in cheese (must be melty and gooey) and bacon and it will be fine.

(more to come later)

Just so I understand #2 clearly, because I think I'm a little confused. If you "[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]show pics of five of the same shot you consumed", doesn't that mean you never actually consumed them? I mean, because then you wouldn't actually be drunk, and then you shouldn't be posting on the Drunken Chef thread at all, but some other thread. Is that it?[/background]

12. Over Zeaous use of Black Pepper (BP) will have geeme on the next plane smokin to your location armed with a IP tracking device and a Nuclear powered Slap to teach you a lesson. Be Careful, you have been warned!

:cool:

11. If you post pic of bbq, especially but not limited to a pork butt, make sure a smoke ring is evident, and there is proper "bark".

12. If you make something with tortillas, they must be toasted, the proper kind, and brand.

13. When heating/melting/cooking never, ever use a microwave.

14. Ribs must be cooked on a smoker, and, or on the grill, never the oven.

15. Eggs are always good especially if on a sandwich and the yolk runs down.

(more to come)

Haha this rule thread needs to be stickied in the cooking forum...

Imagine if everyone followed the rules to a T.... There would be quite a few people on here with nothing to say :rolleyes:

Heh. I have a P.K.E. meter, and it's telling me

photo-thumb-883.jpg
<<< BITTER

:lol:

7. Everything must have heat. If it does not, lie and say you put some sort of superhot powder blend in there somewhere.

My personal fave. I'm gonna try to break every rule. Altho it would have to be some perfect circleburgeron a dodecahedron pizza with... Oh snap I forget the rest

My personal fave. I'm gonna try to break every rule. Altho it would have to be some perfect circleburgeron a dodecahedron pizza with... Oh snap I forget the rest

I think the word you are tryiing to fiind is Aemeoba.

emmeeba.

uhmybah

imiebeh.

errr somethin...

Back