trade Up For Trades (Closed till after xmas)

Can still make offers to claim seeds, but tomorrow is my last day mailing out till after xmas.. Thanks all for the trades!!​
List is not updated as long as this message is here.. Some are gone, some have less...​
US ONLY PLEASE​
Some may take a few days to verify trade availability...​
Just planted and wont trade seeds till I have a live seedling showing above ground​

After planting my seed trays I have the following seeds left... open to trades... The ones with the numbers next to them are the number of seeds i have left of that kind that didnt get planted... not packs, individual seeds...Im open to variety trades where you can get a few each of mine and i yours to diversify our collections... my interests are in superhots... bleeding calyxes, strange looking, unique... besides bleeding calyx colors, not too interested in different colors of the same pepper unless its not that common like a peach moruga or a mustard moruga brains... let me know im open to offers... trades probably end about new years as i prefer to have mine planted by then for the summer... you can see the types i like and have in my profile, but if its not here in the trade list, even if i have it already i may want more.. so even if you see it on my profile list doesnt mean i wont trade for it still... heres what i have left...

Carolina Reaper
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Red
7 pot douglah
Chocolate Bhutla "crazy hot seeds version morelike chocolate ghost but they claim otherwise"
Naga Viper
Peach Ghost Pepper
7 Pot Barrackpore
Dorset Naga
7 Pot Red Giant
10-15 - Butch T Scorpion From Butch T TRADED
10-15 - I Scream From Butch T TRADED
10 - 7 Pot OG
5 - BBG7 White PBM
5 - Ma Wartyx
2 - Pink Tiger
6 - BBG7 Pink Tiger Multicolor   f3 TRADED
5 - BBG7 P.D.N Pink Pheno  f2 TRADED
6 - BBG7 Moruga Yellow with bleeding calyx  f2 TRADED
6 - Big Carmenl Mama TRADED
5 - Jigsaw Moruga TRADED
3 - Brazilian Moruga From Butch T
3 - Orange Long Tail From Butch T
5 - Butch T Reaper BTR From Butch T
5 - Chocolate Primo Reaper CPR From Butch T
5 - Chocolate Moruga Brains From Butch T
3 - Apocolypse Scorpion
5 - Gengis Khan Brains TRADED

Thanks all

BBG7 Yellow x Moruga Yellow​
355250-b640bc03c60a4ee7a6753a62bd60861e_zpswppewqps.jpeg
 ​
 ​
BBG7 x P.D.N. (Pink)​
 ​
355250-6aceab23f9c94455856eeba3a564f10d_png_zpsqbjnkewt.jpeg
 ​
 ​
Pink Tiger​
 ​
355250-24baf5c5bfea4561834410f8af13ae39_zpsp0hgwuuq.jpeg
 ​
 ​
BBG7 x Pink Tiger Multicolor​
 ​
355250-1526390dcb884768b3778c90da0344b9_zpsyvbvrttg.jpeg
 ​
Another BBG7 x Pink Tiger Multicolor​
 ​
355250-5e145eed2cc444ef813d6c186640c306_zpsqseu1rsw.jpeg
 ​
 ​
 ​

Pics taken by a friend, not my credit...​

Those look awesome... what are they? Frutegum? No i plant all in smart pots... No room here so everything has to be done in pots...very crowded neighborhood so i plant all in smart pots and move them around during the day...yes i bring them outside april/may depending on temps... leave them outside when the temps are 50 round the clock...

oh and yes... i started most begining of november... some that arrived recently i just started and i have some overwinters under lights from this summers grow...

tctenten said:
attachicon.gif
IMG_5948.JPG

The creator of these is on hiatus but this was a really nice pepper.

You started your seeds already? How do you manage them till plantout? I assume you wait till early May to plant out.

oh sorry... i misread that... i thought you asked if i tilled them for plantout... I start all my seeds in a helix thermostat controlled draw until they pop above soil.. then they go into one of my seedling cabinets  under a lot of cfl's and led lights till they look established and then i move them to under flourescent tubes...

I only grow one of each kind which i pick around may and the rest i planted i selloff as 5+ month old plants on craigslist.. people eat em up cause they can usually only find 8-10 week olds to start... most of mine start producing peppers 2-3weeks in instead of waiting till the end of summer

sorry crappy old camera phone and the lights blind it

Image121620161516451_zpsxthaiuyd.jpg

unnamed_zpsxyb3qjru.jpg

I start with a good 500 seedlings sometimes a little less... I start 5 - 10 of each kind pick my favorites to baby in the cfl cabinet and place the rest under the tubes for sale in may june... people will pay alot of money locally for older more established plants... i was getting up to 30 dollars a piece for the reapers last year because they were nearly 6 months old... sold out fast.. then when planting time comes if i have any left i usually sell them in a bulk package to a farmer or something... i uusually on have the common boring ones left like 7pot red etc...

This year though i may keep till end of summer and continue to sell them on my site for shipping bare root established plants...  what kind were those in your pic? got a list of your? anything kool to trade to a fellow NJ guy... I have a few month old or so plants too I can trade and meet you with that arent on the list... I have some bhutlah scorpions, cp 115, and chocolate bhutlah SM, seedlings i'd trade one for some seeds i might not have... pm me if interested...

Wow. I never knew there was that much of a market for the plants. I do not keep a seed list, I need to go through what I have. That was a cross that the 'Bum made. He has a bunch of similar stuff. He is really into the bleeding calyx peppers I think.

This year my main focus is on trying to get a sizeable Rocoto harvest.

oh yeah... People spend alot on "The Youtube" peppers... I mean i sell them cheaper if they are younger but i let the market decide.. people started making offers to what i listed and i just started pricing by those... I mean it does make sense...you can buy most kinds for 7 dollars from most places or 3 for 25 that are only like 10 weeks old max... so add 5 bucks a month on top and wala... 30 bucks a pop... i mean i throw in surprise extras too like seeds etc... but they practically beg for them... "hold it for me for x amount of days ill give you 35" etc etc... the youtube fame on top of the much older plants then elsewhere is what they want...

Updated whats left from trades.... in 2 weeks or 3 weeks ill have more to trade from the trades i already received... once i have a seedling or 2 of those i will have another 10-20 varieties to add to the list of seeds available.. everyone has been very generous... Idont think ill be able to grow them all this year... yards too small :party:

Can still make offers to claim seeds, but tomorrow is my last day mailing out till after xmas.. Thanks all for the trades!!​
Wouldnt let me edit above anymore so here is the update​
US ONLY PLEASE​
Some may take a few days to verify trade availability...​
Just planted and wont trade seeds till I have a live seedling showing above ground​

After planting my seed trays I have the following seeds left... open to trades... The ones with the numbers next to them are the number of seeds i have left of that kind that didnt get planted... not packs, individual seeds...Im open to variety trades where you can get a few each of mine and i yours to diversify our collections... my interests are in superhots... bleeding calyxes, strange looking, unique... besides bleeding calyx colors, not too interested in different colors of the same pepper unless its not that common like a peach moruga or a mustard moruga brains... let me know im open to offers... trades probably end about new years as i prefer to have mine planted by then for the summer... you can see the types i like and have in my profile, but if its not here in the trade list, even if i have it already i may want more.. so even if you see it on my profile list doesnt mean i wont trade for it still... heres what i have left...

Carolina Reaper
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Red
7 pot douglah
Chocolate Bhutla "crazy hot seeds version morelike chocolate ghost but they claim otherwise"
Naga Viper
Peach Ghost Pepper
7 Pot Barrackpore
Dorset Naga
7 Pot Red Giant
10-15 - Butch T Scorpion From Butch T TRADED
10-15 - I Scream From Butch T TRADED
10 - 7 Pot OG
5 - BBG7 White PBM
5 - Ma Wartyx
2 - Pink Tiger
6 - BBG7 Pink Tiger Multicolor   f3 TRADED ( Traded them all away and my thermostat failed so i lost my seedlings :o( gotta hold some spares from now on just in case)
5 - BBG7 P.D.N Pink Pheno  f2 TRADED
6 - BBG7 Moruga Yellow with bleeding calyx  f2 TRADED
6 - Big Carmenl Mama TRADED ( Traded them all away and my thermostat failed so i lost my seedlings :o( gotta hold some spares from now on just in case)
5 - Jigsaw Moruga TRADED
3 - Brazilian Moruga From Butch T
3 - Orange Long Tail From Butch T
5 - Butch T Reaper BTR From Butch T
5 - Chocolate Primo Reaper CPR From Butch T
5 - Chocolate Moruga Brains From Butch T
3 - Apocolypse Scorpion
5 - Gengis Khan Brains TRADED ( Traded them all away and my thermostat failed so i lost my seedlings :o( gotta hold some spares from now on just in case)

Luckily the three i lost were the only ones in that cabinet and i still have time to get more... plus i got some nice trades  for them to take their place... but learn from my mistake ALWAYS keep a few spares until at least your seedlings are stable and flourishing... 

Thanks all

UPDATE:
All trades closed till further notice... Also just found some of my seedling trays didnt drain properly and i had gnat larvae eating all my seeds before they broke through the top layer... God damn bugs!!! So for now all the seeds above will be used to replace my water logged larvae eaten trays... Ill be back in a few weeks to update what seeds i have left after recouping my losses... Thanks all!! Good karma and happy holidays...

Back