event Upcoming NJ events

Greetings all. Anyone know of any upcoming events in NJ? Looking thru various sites, it seems NJ doesn't have too many throughout the year. We were planning on setting up during the Red Bank Jazz fest, but just happened to be in the Cayman's at the time, hanging with the fish. We're doing one in Hillsborough in September, but that's about it so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We're going to Nova Scotia next week for the Nova Scotia designer Craft Council Summer Show... But that's a different "new".

T.

Most certainly 'new'. I do find it amazing though, the lack of chili events in this state. You'd think with the dense population and all. Oh well, perhaps I will have to get a bit creative (now, that's scary) and come up with a good reason to start an event.

Man, go for it. From what I can tell, it's not that hard to set one up. And there has to be a CASI branch somewhere near you.

Unlike me. The nearest CASI member in Canada is in Vancouver, on the other coast!

T

I am seriously considering it. My wife of course thinks I'm crazy, but what else is new. I'd imagine it would be a lot easier, if not cheaper, to do an outdoor event. I think the hardest part would be getting the word out to enough people.

Tie it into a fundraising event for something dear to your heart (or mine) like Breast Cancer research or HIV/AIDs and the press will be all over you like a wet blanket.

T.

Sweat - Any idea where I find out more info on the wing event? Not only will I try to set up a tent, I might be one of the fowl appendage consumers as well. 8)

Defcon - It's still in the rumor stages as far as I know, but as soon as it's a for sure GO, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Sweat - That would be great. It's unusual to find a posting board where people are actually helpful. Here's to the REAL people!!!

Tina - I take it I should hold on to the Fancy Foods program encyclopedia? We have 2 of them.

DEFCON Creator said:
Sweat - That would be great. It's unusual to find a posting board where people are actually helpful. Here's to the REAL people!!!

Tina - I take it I should hold on to the Fancy Foods program encyclopedia? We have 2 of them.

Unless it's got disty info that I can't get off the website... ya, I'd save the stamp. The site list looks pretty complete.

T.

Back