• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Ur 1st Hot Experience

hello all,
well my first experience with hot stuff was in dallas,tx at a local bar called Potsie's Bar n Grill. I guess age was 4-5 yrs old.
I was with my grandpa and we were haveing a lunch after a day at the farmers market.
I ordered a big burger and when it came ,I just had to have some of those little peppers in the vineger bottle on the table like my Pa had.
he warned me,those are too hot.he said but i did not listen...
Pa was right,but I ate the burger anyway,i was very stubborn even at that young age.
now he is gone and only memories remain...
those were the days people.

pablo

Gosh that's something I'll never forget! I was no older than 3-4 and my dad brought home some takeout and a little box full of pickles. like the inquiring little boy I was, one pickled chile looked awfully interesting to me, so I ate it.
Water, milk, ice cream, ice cubes and pretty much anything was not able to calm it down. pretty traumatic, but that's a good thing for a masochist like me. :D

Oh yeah, and second grade with one of the girls in my class! :cool: :lol:

Omri said:
Gosh that's something I'll never forget! I was no older than 3-4 and my dad brought home some takeout and a little box full of pickles. like the inquiring little boy I was, one pickled chile looked awfully interesting to me, so I ate it.
Water, milk, ice cream, ice cubes and pretty much anything was not able to calm it down. pretty traumatic, but that's a good thing for a masochist like me. :D

Oh yeah, and second grade with one of the girls in my class! :cool: :lol:

SECOND GRADE???? :shocked:

The first truly hot experience that I remember as being hot was as an exchange student in Costa Rica at the age of 17. I was eating at an empanada place, and there was a jar of pickled chillis on the counter. I kept seeing all the locals spooning it out onto their plates, dipping their empanada in it and taking a bite. these were really good empanadas too, so I thought if they do this, it must make 'em better... . I didnt do it much after that first bite.:mouthonfire:
I bet now tho I could drink the stuff (j/k) as my tolerance has gone up.

On a side note, last night I took my bottle of Stillmanz Fat/Naga out on the town to share with some mates. An acquaintance who thought he was "all that" wanted to try some and kept harassing me. So after several warnings and pleadings from me and 2 other chilliheads for him to use only a drop on a potato chip/crisp he scooped up about a pea-sized drop. Eyes bulged. Hands moved in strange, contorted manoeuvres. Strange noises were heard. A well meaning friend gave him water, and we got to watch all over again!:lol:

Back