URGENT! HELP!! Healthy Scorpion Butch T is dropping leaves

Help! 

My Scorpion Butch T has startet to drop leafs. Just like they are cut off by the stem. Its healthy as can be and green dark color with beautiful leafs. 

WHY? 

9399630557_a934fd560f_b.jpg

Strage! The leaf looks very healthy to me with no yellowing or spotting. Maybe something is off in your soil? I know that plants naturally drop bottom leaves that are no longer used or needed for plant growth and maturity. If you are loosing several leaves then something is wrong.
Edit: is there any spotting on the underside of the leaf?

Are these leaves toward the bottom of the plant & is it just a few leaves on a relatively large plant? If so this is completely normal.

NorwegianChili said:
Yes, only the ones down towards the soil! So normal?

Yep, nothing to worry about unless it starts dropping a lot of leaves. Having a bare "trunk" on a c. chinense is common. You can kinda see what i'm talking about in this pic, most of the main stem has lost all its leaves toward the base but it still has a dense canopy:

6I5680l.jpg

And you can see all the leaves on the ground around these. They drop a couple every day but the plants are so big its unnoticeable:
Vu4UNvK.jpg

NorwegianChili said:

Help! 

My Scorpion Butch T has startet to drop leafs. Just like they are cut off by the stem. Its healthy as can be and green dark color with beautiful leafs. 

WHY? 

9399630557_a934fd560f_b.jpg

Like others said it's probably nothing, leaves are bound to fall off. My plants drop a few leaves every now and then, sometimes they're green like your picture and sometimes they're yellow but I wouldn't worry unless a lot started falling off or they looked diseased/infested.

I didn't realize this was happening on such small plants. It looks similar to a problem I had back in 2009, I lost an entire crop of seedlings & I never did figure out what happened. Healthy looking leaves would fall right off & then the rest on the plant wilted. :( Hopefully luckydog is right & it's just bugs. I'm pretty sure mine was a disease of some sort. 

No bugs and its only this plant that is affected. 1 of 45-46. One plant has a lot of aphids, thats it. No bugs. This plant was in the little greenhouse. All of the other plants are just fine. I loved this one. Started it only some weeks ago and I´ve never ever seen such a growth rate. Ok here is the steps. 

Sprouted quickly, grew quickly, when it had 13 - 14 leafs I repotted it into my ordinary mix. 25% perlite, 25% potting soil, 40% peat and 10% compost bark. 4 days after this happens. I also gave it a shot of BioBact and just a tiny amount of water!! 

Second, how to get rid of small black aphids ? Easy, ORGANICALLY? 

I had this I associated with heat and getting rid of the indoor leaves the plant it happened with lived then I ended up killing it but it recovered from the leaf drop

No critters, its on the 20 plant nursery on my west facing balcony. So I hope there is no critters. The roots seems fine and I also gave it some bone meal flour. It has been hot in there as the auto opener did not open. The bulb on the thermometer had cracked, 50+ degrees celsius. But only this plant has had consequences, non of the others than some curled leafs that straighten out after some fresh air.

Now, for the aphids. Small black ones, all over. Dishwashsoap and water?

Thanks for all the help. Now its only a stem with two small leafs at the top :D

Hammerfall said:
heavy wind and plant not used to winds?

Nope, still inside the nursery. And there has been little wind. I guess this goes in the mystery box ?
And uhm, I sprayed the plant with the aphids with water, vinegar and baking soda as a urgent warfare. And in Norway its impossible to get mushroom compost, seaweed fertilizer, worm castings and so on. Compost tea is like the "new" thing in growing communities, except for the weed growers! I will try to make my own active compost tea. But making still compost tea. Some compost and bacterial fluids in some water for 48h? Ever heard of that ? 

A too high builldup of salts in the soil can also cause this green leaf dropping.

This is what I found on a dutch site :

To high levels of sodium and chlorine in the potting soil hinder this absorption of nutrients and water. Nutrients like potassium, calcium and magnesium are less easily inserted. Salts also can cause a high EC in the pot, which makes the water absorption difficult.
The high EC also damages the roots, causing it to become sensitive for root rot by Pythium and Phytophthora.
All of this works grow-retardant and also reduces the vitality of the plant.
Insufficient moisture transport and power supply (potassium and calcium) causes the plant to drop its leaves to protect its main stems to survive.

Hope this helps.

Oli

Back