Used to be fairly active...

Hey Folks,

I used to be pretty active on this forum, but looking at my post history, I haven't posted much since 2015... I'll try to hang around a bit more.  I'd almost forgotten about this place.  Does Scott [Lucky Dog] hang around these parts anymore?  That was one of the best takeaways from this forum... Meeting awesome sauce makers, and trying out their wares.  

good to see you back, westin!

Scott doesn't hang here as much any more, he is active on FB, etc and slingin' sauces at the SF bay area markets.

Bold Badger is doing a giveaway, not sure if all the bottles are claimed, but there are still plenty of new sauce makers joining the ranks.

SL

SppOHAU.gif

salsalady said:
good to see you back, westin!

Scott doesn't hang here as much any more, he is active on FB, etc and slingin' sauces at the SF bay area markets.

Bold Badger is doing a giveaway, not sure if all the bottles are claimed, but there are still plenty of new sauce makers joining the ranks.

SL

Thanks for the update!  Glad to see you are still active on the forum.  :-D  -- I see him post occasionally on the r/spicy subreddit... I'll definitely have to check out that giveaway.

:welcome: back ​from the Pacific NorthWest!

Back