UTAH (Farmington) QUESTION'S ? Please help

Going to visit my Mother in june in farmington and was wanting to know if there is stores,nursery that anybody knows of that sells peppers plants or peppers not the average peppers either im talking beside the jalo,habs, serrano pepper id ask her but shes fairly new to the area and isent into peppers or gardening.
Thanks fella's
SMITTY in PHOENIX

No super hots but i live close to farmington.  I live in mancos.  I have a few u can buy off me.  what types are u looking for?

jedisushi06 said:
No super hots but i live close to farmington.  I live in mancos.  I have a few u can buy official me.  what types are u looking for?
? Sweet whatcha got? Even better support and meet a fellow THP member cool this trip just gets better and better well was going to just see if being in utah they had anything different but sence you offered maybe
yellow brain stain ,bubble gum ,moruga? Idk? Kinda depends what you have and how much per plant? And everything?

they be decent size by the time you get here.  Iv'e got doubles of stuff for sure.  Orange brain strain, red brain strain, mourgas.  Habaneros.  You talking farmington new mexico right?

remind this week and i'll look thru my plants and find some doubles for u.  I know for sure on the ones i just listed.  i got an extra carmel mourga you can buy too.

jedisushi06 said:
they be decent size by the time you get here.  Iv'e got doubles of stuff for sure.  Orange brain strain, red brain strain, mourgas.  Habaneros.  You talking farmington new mexico right?

remind this week and i'll look thru my plants and find some doubles for u.  I know for sure on the ones i just listed.  i got an extra carmel mourga you can buy too.
Oh dang no man Farmington Utah?

where's that at?
i'm close to the four corners though.
That's too far from here.  You could come thru here on your way to utah!

jedisushi06 said:
where's that at?

i'm close to the four corners though.

That's too far from here.  You could come thru here on your way to utah!
Just finshed reading this post(aloud) so the wifie hears and just paused for a couple seconds ?and she blurts out oh no way were not taking no detours for no (more)plant lol (her) this is already going to be a 12hr drive lol but yah farmington Utah good looking out though? It was nice of you to offer man

Back