• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Video: Indian girl vs 60 Bhut jolokia

Txclosetgrower said:
Indian girl vs 60 Bhut jolokia(youtube)

Wow. I was going to be plenty impressed if she just ate them. How the hell does she not flinch when she puts them in her eyes?
She's been mentioned on here a few times but never had the video posted. She's one of the few, rare individuals that are physically immune to capsacin. There's a cab driver in New York that has the same thing.

DANG!! A popper wounded me !! She's doing some Indian trans-n- mental thing or is doing heavy drugs.

She's bad for sure......

P. Dreadie

Mister_Al said:
I think she's an android.

Alan
Yes! A terminator sent from the future to kill me! It knows my weekness for pirty women that can eat peppers! It's trying to get me to come to her so she can kill me and thus I won't be able to lead the resistance against the machines in the future! :(

i dont believe it at all... theres no way someone wouldnt feel any pain rubbing bhuts in the eyes and eating them like they are tick tacs..no way

Hotpeppa said:
i dont believe it at all... theres no way someone wouldnt feel any pain rubbing bhuts in the eyes and eating them like they are tick tacs..no way
Believe it or not, capsacin immunity does exists. Hell, look at Kato's dog.

imaguitargod said:
Yes! A terminator sent from the future to kill me! It knows my weekness for pirty women that can eat peppers! It's trying to get me to come to her so she can kill me and thus I won't be able to lead the resistance against the machines in the future! :(

Resistance is Futile ;)

I wonder if when you eat that many peppers does the capsaican come out through the pores of your skin? You know, like garlic does when you eat a lot of it.

Alan

Back