• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Video: Pod test "Lucy" 7 Pot Jonah X Naga Viper

These peppers are, to date, the hottest I've ever eaten but they're also delicious.  My first review since my move and I'm starting off with a bang, this pod flew across the continent with me in my carry on.  HD video.

Nice review, you took it better than I thought you would. Awesome looking pepper, reminds me of Jays Peach in shape and texture. Also nice stag handle custom knife.  Keep them reviews coming. Good job.

Rich posted your video to Nick D the UK creator of "Lucy" he had not seen this but stated that Lucy is now stabilised and thought that the pod you tested was a Lucy cross

This is his Lucy photograph from today

Cool!  I'll be growing whatever these are next year.  I can definitely tell you that they are blazing hot and kick my arse worse than any fresh reaper ever has.  The seeds I had were labeled F4 but I'm not 100% of the origins (it can get like that doing seed trades on here some time).  I've never seen a picture of what they're *supposed* to look like so thanks!

I agree that Lucy is one hot MoFo. One of the hottest out there. I'm growing F4 seeds from a reliable source. Mine don't look quite as bumpy/wrinkled as yours, but also not quite smooth as the picture in #5. Maybe that picture is a bit overexposed.

Rich

Thanks for the review! Glad you are settled in to the new place. I have followed your posts under the old name. You do a good job contributing. Great job on the video.

Back