• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Video tour of my backyard

I just uploaded this on youtube I took the video a couple of hours ago. Check it out and any feedback would be appreciated my friends. I didn't realize it when I first started with all the different fruits I was planting but its called backyard orchard culture. The philosophy is planting trees closer together sometimes 2 - 4 trees where you would normally plant 1 tree and grow it large. This method keeps them smaller and this way you use most or all of your fruit without wasting much and you can grow many more varieties and spread it out over the year. So between my 7 different avocados I have them year round. My peaches, pears, plums, nectarines, apple from May- November and my 6 mandarins from November-May and lemons/limes year round. Blueberries, mulberries, strawberries and raspberries from April- October. And last but not least this year I had peppers all year and many overwintered in the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzWZv35jiA

Wow...wish I had your weather.....backyard oasis....must be a lot of work looking after all those beautiful plants....nice.....I would never leave the yard.

Sizzle Lips said:
Wow...wish I had your weather.....backyard oasis....must be a lot of work looking after all those beautiful plants....nice.....I would never leave the yard.
I don't need a therapist with my backyard lol. I'm out there every morning and when I come home from work its where I unwind and puddle around as there is always something to do back there. 

Back