bottles-jars Vietnam Glass Bottles

Does anyone know of a bottle wholesaler in South East Asia? I live in Vietnam and I need glass bottles for my hot suace..

:welcome: to THP

Hopefully someone in your area can help you find some bottles.

salsalady

:welcome: hello from Allentown Pennsylvania USA

i know its not south east Asia however,its seems anymore everything is made in China :banghead:, perhaps a Chinese mfg Company? there not that far away from where you are

hope this helps

thanks your friend Joe

onartevjm,

a couple other options have come to mind- I don't know what volume you are looking for but-

perhaps you can find someone in your area that is making their own sauce that would sell you 10-20-30 ??? bottles. If you have no intention of being their competitor, they might sell you a few empty bottles. Maybe there is a restaurant that is selling their own sauce.

as a last ditch option here is one other suggestion...

As a food packer, I cannot totally support this option, but I can see how it would be reasonable to do in desparate situations-

Some people buy really cheap hot sauce from the cheapest place they can find, dump out the sauce, and re-use the bottles and caps. Those that have talked about this are saying they can buy bottles of hot sauce for (.59?) US at a discount store.

There are big health issues with re-using bottles and more importantly...re-using CAPS and LINERS....but if this is the only option available to you, post back and we can talk about that. It is definitely not the BEST option, it seems like it can be accomplished safely.

DISCLAIMER! I am not a process authority! And I would only say to re-use bottles if it is for your own consumption and NOT For Sale! Anything that is to be sold should have sterile bottles and new caps/liners, not re-used.

If you are looking for a few hundred bottles, as a start up business might be looking for, neither of these options would work for you. But I'll keep and eye out, as they say, and hopefully, someone will chime in with the link you need! It might take a few days r weeks, but keep checking and watching other posts on THP.

Welcome again-
Best,
salsalady Ann

Yes, I can buy bottles of cheap sweet chile sauce here for .45 for a bottle at stores , but plastic, np glass for local just. Import are around 1.50 a glass bottle of sweet chili sauce.
I can buy plastic bottle 200ml for .32 with cap at whole sale, but looking for glass.
I guess I can use that for fresh hot sauce and sale as that with 2 month exp. date, keep ref.

Back