Vintage Blair's Sauce on eBaY-

As I read this this forum and others, I noticed a very large Blair's following. So I thought I'd mention, that in hot sauce lot #3 on eBaY (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330289327230&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=014) there is a onler label of Blair's After Death Sauce. This is proabably one of his ealier labels, I'm guessing it was from the late 1990's.
The other neat thing about this bottle, is it looks like it may have stood the test of time. Many of the sauces I have that are vingear based reds, have all discolored and show signs of evaporation. The Blair's, and some of the other better non-vinegar sauces of this time period, all look to be a nice shape, have almost no discoloration to them. Would this be any good to taste? I'd consider it if I was still a collector, ans had a senond unopened bottle as a back up for my collection.

I think back at that time, there were only about 3-4 varities of Blair's sauces, and definetly not many (if any) of his limited production sauces.

Back