Virtual CSA ???

If there were a prepper scale of 1 to 10, I think most people would fall some where low on the scale.  Even if they don't, lots of folk are struggling to feed their family and even more are the folk who are getting sick of finding out the latest chemical is in their food.

I wonder, would an online community supported agriculture (CSA) sort of thing work online?  Not one where patrons get food itself, but knowledge?  Video tutorials, experiments, interviews, along those lines.  Yep, a lot is already available via Youtube.  But the idea would be folk literally fund the experiments, maybe patrons would vote on what the next experiment would be.  Not like they own the CSA farm, but they are in control of what takes place.

Kind of a hmmmm thing.  Do you think it  could work?

AJ Drew said:
If there were a prepper scale of 1 to 10, I think most people would fall some where low on the scale.  Even if they don't, lots of folk are struggling to feed their family and even more are the folk who are getting sick of finding out the latest chemical is in their food.

I wonder, would an online community supported agriculture (CSA) sort of thing work online?  Not one where patrons get food itself, but knowledge?  Video tutorials, experiments, interviews, along those lines.  Yep, a lot is already available via Youtube.  But the idea would be folk literally fund the experiments, maybe patrons would vote on what the next experiment would be.  Not like they own the CSA farm, but they are in control of what takes place.

Kind of a hmmmm thing.  Do you think it  could work?
Sounds more like a consultig thing,there are farmers that do it??

I actually wanted to create forum for small scale farmers to share knowledge. I actually bought a forum template for like 20$ a year ago.

Back