• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Royale Part 1

Who made the Best BEEF Burger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the love!! THP got it in one, had to try something a little different, but still let the meat itself be the main focus. I could of loaded it up with poppers, onion rings, 10 tonnes of bacon but I've done all that before haha

FB in working on a little something for the people, just for fun

Grant, yep did not leave my seat, by the fire, glass in hand, lamb and beef on the spit, BBQ breakfast and then souvlaki for dinner.

I love blue cheese on everything, actually made a pizza last night with it

Booma said:
Thanks for all the love!! THP got it in one, had to try something a little different, but still let the meat itself be the main focus. I could of loaded it up with poppers, onion rings, 10 tonnes of bacon but I've done all that before haha

FB in working on a little something for the people, just for fun

Grant, yep did not leave my seat, by the fire, glass in hand, lamb and beef on the spit, BBQ breakfast and then souvlaki for dinner.

I love blue cheese on everything, actually made a pizza last night with it
where's the pizza?  I love blue cheese. 

grantmichaels said:
blue cheese ...

Try maytag blue from Michigan and/or Gorgonzola.  Both are typically low on the 'funk' meter when it comes to blue cheese.  All cheeses are much better at room temperature as well.

SmokenFire said:

All cheeses are much better at room temperature as well.

Drunken arguments have taken place in these parts while Danielle devours the cold cheese for hors d'oeuvres as I'm cutting the shit ...

"I will cut you ... not only are you annoying as fuck, but that cheese will be twice as good in ten minutes!" ...

Scuba_Steve said:
Call me weird but blue cheese, avocado, and eggplant = pretty much instant loss for me.  It takes a lot to get past one of those ingredients.  

Props to D3 for getting a vote from me with a couple big chunks of yuck on his burger!

Grilled marinated eggplant with melted blue cheese.....and topped with avocado.....

You may be on to something there!!!

:think:

Ozzy2001 said:
Blue cheese crumbles on a good vingarette dressing is the best. Especially a raspberry with chopped salted pecans

I prefer the creamy to crumbly even in salad I find it more rich (and less salty?) and like the way you can fork it with all the other stuff and it just jams in there. LOL.

But crumbly is great too.

==

CONGRATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back