• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Burger Royale Part 2

Stuffed

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Very creative...

BIG and small burgers.

VOTE!

72 hour poll (48 plus 24 for extra category).

for me, it's between Ashen's and D3's for stuffed, and my own and SS's for sliders ...

I was delighted by SS's - I find them impressively similar to a WC, and I was truly tickled when I saw them - but I can't say I'd rather have them ...

I'll vote my own for the 1st time ever - I really liked my sliders.

These all look so good, great job.

D3monic- something about it just made me want to eat it. The juicy burger combined with the cucumber dill aioli and the stuffing...yum.

Scuba Steve- you nailed the White Castle replica, but better. I'm partial living where they are headquartered(5-10 minutes in any direction and I'm at one :woohoo: ) but you did it perfect even down to how they stack the buns on the grill and the holes in the patties.

Again, great job to all.

I feel tacky for it but I had to vote for my stuffed burger, seriously was one the best I ever had. I'm now in love with boar/pancetta mix such great flavor profile. Not to mention the cucumber dill aoli was so refreshing. 

Sliders was a hard call. Tc, grant and scuba all had me playing inka dinka bottle of ink on them. I probably would have went with GMs if they was a little more cooked (i'm squeamish like that) I loved the stack job on them and I love hawaiian rolls

Scuba steves sliders looked like the real deal and has me craving white castle. May even end up going there for dinner. 

In the end I went with tctenten, everything about those was calling to me. Love the buns, bacon, sauce and jalapenos. I bet those tasted phenomenal. 

FreeportBum said:
way to many awesome burgers to just vote for two 

28995620.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back