• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BURGER - Burger Throwdown..Post it here!

Who has the winning burger?

• THP's Sausage and Peppers Chilihead Style Burger

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • ImpyChick's Brekkie Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AlabamaJack's Supper Burger

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • JayT's Bacon Mushroom Burger

• chilehunter's Dagwood Burger

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • QuadShots' Brekky Burger of %$#@#'n DooM

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • texas blues' Notorious Salmon Sliders

• FiveStar's Organic Sirloin Burger

• texas blues's Notorious Awesome BaconFatBurger of Ultimate Win

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Blister's Inside-Out Burger

• Captian Murphy's The Monsta Mac

• patrick's Slaughter House Burger

• Blister's Inside Out Buffalo-Beef Burgers w/Bacon Wrapped

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • THP's THE BEAST

• SumOfMyBits Hab Dough Burger

• texas blues' Drunken Deep Fried Bacon Hell Burger

• Ashen's Smoked Turkey Club Burger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw come one, there's no bacon lol.

thehotpepper.com said:
Aw come one, there's no bacon lol.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LALALALALALALALALALA! Plus, I don't want anyone to get their lesbian cards taken away. Call me generous, call me a lesbian trapped in a mans body, call me what you want, but I CARE!

Oh mah Gawd'!! I think I just took my pants off over my head!
I am definitely posting drunk...but here goes...

I give you...Drunken Deep Fried Hell Burger! Stand back and experience it's awesome power!!

What's this? Bacon?

0160-1.jpg

Oh Mah Gawd! It's deep fried!!

0161-1.jpg

And the burger too! Jesus take me now!

0162-1.jpg

More to come from the Blues Kitchen...

Smoked Turkey club Burger

Well so much for lurking for a bit.. I hope nobody minds a n00b jumping in on this but after seeing all the great burgers I wanted to share this with ya.

I hope I get the image codes and such right.

ingredients... lean ground turkey, regular ground pork, smoked bacon, lettuce, cheese, pickle slices, Grace Scotch bonnet sauce, worchestershire sauce, sauteed cremini mushrooms, caramelized onions,homemade relish, orange and yellow toms, gray salt and cracked pepper and not in picture chili powder.

ingredients2.jpg

I diced up the bacon and crisped it off then added it to the shredded cheese with some minced garlic and rolled the works up in clingwrap and put it in the freezer

IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/nakkor/baconcheesegarlic.jpg[/IMG]

formed two thin patties and put slices of the frozen bacon and cheese log in the center and sealed up then onto the grill.

this lets you get the outside crispy and the burger get cooked most of the way thru before you start losing cheese into the fire

grilled over a maple wood fire to get grill marks then over to indirect added apple wood for smoke and finished there.. toasted buns just before assembly

burgers1.jpg

After assembly

smoketurkeyclubburger1.jpg

Big bite money shot..
BigBite.jpg

@TB

It's a chicken fried burger with chicken fried bacon! Blister is after you!

Ashen, nice! Your are in! Just made it ;)

First layered with tillamook cheddar and japs....

0164-1.jpg

And the next level of 10,000 Hells!!!

0167-1.jpg

Bow down and worship the burger of Hell!!!

0168-1.jpg

Get down brown you hobo's!! I have no idea what I just posted!
THP audit me,,

Cheersm TB.

Dude you are so drunk LOL. A chicken-fried tower!

NO MORE BURGERS, EVERYONE GO VOTE! I MEAN EVERYONE!

I put my vote in...& looks like I'm not the only one in agreement. TB's BaconFatBurger is awesome. I mean, surrounding a burger w/ a bacon weave? Awesome.

This thing has gone tooo far! BWAHAHAH@@@!!!! TB Ran out of ideas and just chicken fried everything, then posted what he didn't know he posted!

TB WINFAILWINFAILWINFAIL!!!! I can't decide which one it is.

He should have chicken fried the bacon burger, then beer battered it once wrapped in the two grilled cheese sandwiches ala monte cristo style, then served it with currant jam and drizzled it in bacon grease. Then top with powdered sugar. I'm wasted in bed, why am I still posting?

FiveStar said:
This thing has gone tooo far! BWAHAHAH@@@!!!! TB Ran out of ideas and just chicken fried everything, then posted what he didn't know he posted!

TB WINFAILWINFAILWINFAIL!!!! I can't decide which one it is.

He should have chicken fried the bacon burger, then beer battered it once wrapped in the two grilled cheese sandwiches ala monte cristo style, then served it with currant jam and drizzled it in bacon grease. Then top with powdered sugar. I'm wasted in bed, why am I still posting?

Wrong. You posted only 1 burger. I posted 3!! Even my Drunken Hell Burger shits bigger than your burger!! HAH!! Bow down and worship it!!

Cheers, TB,

texas blues said:
First layered with tillamook cheddar and japs....

0164-1.jpg

And the next level of 10,000 Hells!!!

0167-1.jpg

Bow down and worship the burger of Hell!!!

0168-1.jpg

Get down brown you hobo's!! I have no idea what I just posted!
THP audit me,,

Cheersm TB.

I have a caption for you for this one TB: Heart Attack on a Plate:mouthonfire:

Deep fried hell burger--perhaps a step too far??? HELL NO!! well maybe......

Ashen, last minute dive in left zero splash, great work. Glad to see it got you off the lurker short bus.

Umm, you guys DO realize that it is hard enough to live with "his highness supreme being" aka TB on a regular basis, right? All I heard the week leading up to the Throwdown were all his creative ideas bouncing around in his brain, which by the way NEVER really sleeps! Now today he's bobbing around *arms in the air* humming the theme from Rocky and quoting Ali "I AM THE KING OF THE BURGER WORLD! Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee, no one cooks a better burger than me!" all I can say is MANY THANKS. No, really!

in all seriousness though these pic's are AMAZING! this is a throwdown by which all future throwdowns will be judged and everyone stepped up to the plate and created some mouthwatering burgers! KUDO's to all! TB did really have a lot of fun with this and if it makes him happy then I'm all for it! ;)

Great work all!

mrs.blues said:
Umm, you guys DO realize that it is hard enough to live with "his highness supreme being" aka TB on a regular basis, right? All I heard the week leading up to the Throwdown were all his creative ideas bouncing around in his brain, which by the way NEVER really sleeps! Now today he's bobbing around *arms in the air* humming the theme from Rocky and quoting Ali "I AM THE KING OF THE BURGER WORLD! Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee, no one cooks a better burger than me!" all I can say is MANY THANKS. No, really!

in all seriousness though these pic's are AMAZING! this is a throwdown by which all future throwdowns will be judged and everyone stepped up to the plate and created some mouthwatering burgers! KUDO's to all! TB did really have a lot of fun with this and if it makes him happy then I'm all for it! ;)

Great work all!

Methinks somebody is doing some gratuitous sucking up for the distinct purpose of acquiring some deep fried bacon!

Cheers, TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back